City Bath at ul. Teatralna is today the Wrocław SPA Center. They include facilities with swimming pools and a bathhouse, as well as hydrotherapy and balneology devices. The bathhouse was built in 1897 according to an eclectic design by architect Wilhelm Werdelmann, a professor at the School of Artistic Crafts. In the following years, it was modernized and extended. It is the only building of this type in Poland.
As a result of the expansion, the complex consisted of 3 swimming pools, a steam bath, a sanitary and therapeutic baths department, a restaurant and utility rooms. A characteristic water tower was also built. Two floors were also built with bathing departments. In 1928, the swimming pool No. 1 was expanded for the needs of sports competitions (it has 5 swimming lanes and 25 m in length). The glass vaults are an attraction. During the siege of the city in 1945, the facilities of the City Baths were slightly damaged and they could start operating in the summer of the same year. In 1977, the entire building was entered into the national register of monuments. Currently, after a thorough renovation.