A former German park with an area of approx. 100 ha, located in the vicinity of the Centennial Hall, Pergola and the Four Domes Pavilion. It has enormous landscape, compositional and dendrological values. The Japanese Garden is part of the park. In the Szczytnicki Park there is also a wooden church from the turn of the 16th and 17th centuries, transferred to Wrocław in 1913. There is a medieval penitential cross next to the church.